For options B and C, you will receive, via link in an email, a high-resolution digital file of your pet’s art.
- PetLuvz artist, Shaley DeGiorgio, retains full copyrights for all art.
- The file will be a minimum of 2132x3182 pixels, so that it should print clearly as large as 18x24 inches.
- Creating personal-use products (shirts, cards, canvas, e-cards, etc.) for yourself or for gifts is acceptable. For example, you CAN use your file to create personal-use items at Zazzle, Walmart, Shutterfly, or any other print-on-demand service provider. You are not limited to Zazzle. Examples of acceptable personal use include, but are not limited to:
- Printing matching shirts for your family
- Printing event invitations or party supplies for a family or friend’s birthday party, wedding, or other personal special event
- Printing photo copies of your painting to include in holiday cards
- Printing a set of mugs for yourself or for gifts
- Printing a poster or canvas to hang as a home accessory
- Creating commercial-use products (any product you plan to sell) is NOT acceptable. Any reproduction for commercial use without the express written consent of PetLuvz artist, Shaley DeGiorgio, constitutes copyright infringement. When in doubt, ask yourself, “do I plan to sell this thing I’m making?” If so, that’s NOT personal use. It’s commercial use, and it’s breaking copyright law.
- Non-profits sometimes use the art for fundraising purposes, with approval. Please send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share your creativity!
Creativity is encouraged, and we want you to have fun with personal-use items. Please tag photographs of your PetLuvz personal items with @petluvz on our Twitter or Facebook pages. We love seeing what you do with your pet art!